Saturday 28 July 2012

Salad King

I never been to salad king before but I heard a lot of good things about it. I finally got to go to salad king today. The experience was different from what I expected; basically there are these long tables that all the guests would sit at, so you could be sitting next to strangers but I can dig it. I like to see what other people are eating and always make new friends. I don't really have much to say except the food was really good and it lives up to what everyone has told me about it. Oh and a word of advice 1 chili is equivalent to 10 chilis lol. I got the green mango salad it was pretty good except that it did get overwhelming for me because it's sour, I got the chicken Kari noodle and it was delicious and my friend got the seafood fried rice and from the one bite I had I fell in love.


FYI this post was written about a month ago I just never hit publish. Whoops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...